MICOR’s welders are MIG and TIG-certified and have experience working with many different types of products and materials. We have the experience needed to give you quicker and more cost-effective services. Below you will find a list of our welding capabilities. This list is not all inclusive, so please contact MICOR with questions on welding services not listed.
Our welding capabilities include, but are not limited to:
- ASME Section IX, on 6AL-4V (Grade 5) Titanium
- 6AL-4V (Grade 5) Titanium to ASME Section IX
- Mild Carbon Steel to ASME Section IX (P1 to P1)
- 316 SS to ASME Section IX/AWS D1.6
- Aluminum to ASME Section IX
- Super Duplex to ASME Section IX
MICOR is continuously adding welding certifications to its capabilities.
Examples of other pending weld certifications are:
- 6AL-4V Grade 2 Titanium to ASME Section IX
- 316 SS to ASME Section IX
- 316 SS to AWS 17.1
- API 2H Gr 50 (P1 toP1) Group 2 to ASME Section IX
We have past experience in other materials and processes for (SAW) Subarc, Tig (GTAW), MIG (GMAW),(GMAW-P) and FCAW.