MICOR’s management team meets off-site at a minimum of biannually to create our management initiatives. This has proven important to meet our goals and provide our customers with the service they have come to expect from MICOR.
Here is an example of our current strategic initiatives:
- Weekly Management Meetings to review company dashboard.
- OTD, Capacity, Machine Loads, Labor Utilization, Quality, Sales, Margins, OT, WIP, Inventory, Purchasing.
- Health & Safety
- TRIR 1.5OSHA Logs, Meetings, Training, PPE, Emergency Action Plan
- Internal Company Metrics
- OTD 99% or better.
Less than 1% Internal Scrap.
Less than 0.5% Customer Returns.
99% Supplier OTD to MICOR.
Less than 0.5% Supplier Returns.
- Daily morning stand up meetings.
- Customer shipments, supplier shipments, and expediting.
- Weekly Master Open Order Report Meeting
- Review status of all open orders.
- Weekly open order reports sent to customers.
- Create Partnerships with Customers.
- LTA’s, Fixed Pricing, Stocking
At MICOR we continuously monitor projects from start to finish. This means tracking the projects from contract review, CNC program, raw material, machining operations, quality inspections, outside processing, and data book completion. This information is reviewed daily internally and communicated weekly to our customers. By doing this, we provide our customers complete transparency on the status of each project.